Slab Leak Detection & Repair
Slab leak detection and repair requires an experienced plumbing expert and a careful, thorough process using modern tools. At Slab Leaks Plus, Inc., we have over 30 years of experience in the industry, If you think you have slab leak, don’t wail – call the experts today!
Signs You Might Have a Slab Leak:
- Sudden spikes in your water bill.
- The sound of running water when pipes aren’t in use.
- Moisture or mildew under the carpet.
- A moving water meter dial when pipes aren’t in use.
- Standing water around the perimeter of your house.
- Unusually low water pressure.
- Cracks in your walls or baseboard.
- Mold Problems / Moldy smell.
Slab leaks are one of the most serious problems that a homeowner can face. If you have a water leak or notice signs of a slab leak, call us today via the button below, or fill out the contact form for fast, same-day slab leak repair service.